Grand Forum Update (May 2019)

Discussion in 'Improving Forum' started by April, May 3, 2019.

1. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Dearest Forum Members, you are witnessing a historical moment of our dearest Forum GRAND update in the year of its 10th anniversary.

1. A measure, which could not be avoided because of a threat to lose the entire forum. Duromine trademark owners could and would take our beloved domain, because they can. Therefore, we have decided to move to a different domain. From now on, our Weight Loss Community is called Never Give Up Team, which is the name of our new domain https://nevergiveup.team/community/.

Therefore, when you open the old URL duromineforum.com, you are automatically redirected to the new domain. All threads, messages and content is moved to the new domain, so no worries about losing anything useful.​

2. Member rights are updated. To learn more, please read Premium Membership.​

3. Shoutbox was removed for good.​

4. User profiles are no longer being indexed by search systems.​

5. The Albums section is not currently available (looking for a better version of this feature to ensure a more convenient and user-friendly interface).

6. Home page was updated. Click here to enter the Forums section.

7. For any questions about Forum work, please check out the Forum FAQ. For any further questions, post in this category.

8. To learn more about the hystory of our Forum, got to About us section.

9. Familiarize yourself with updated Forum Terms and Conditions.

10. Familiarize yourself with updated Sell-Buy Policy.

11. Make sure to check Legal Notice, Privacy Policy.

If you have any questions, feel free to do your search on the Forum first, and, if you don’t find the answers you need, comment in this thread or appropriate threads.

We hope that you’ll enjoy staying with our Team and never forget that we work for your comfort and success!

Warmest regards from NeverGiveUP Team.

#1 May 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2019
  2. Nibbs

Nibbs New Member
    Premium Member Standard Member

Hi...I have just joined and I went to upgrade to the premium membership but it won’t allow me. Is there a problem with joining at the moment? Thanks.

#2 May 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
  3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello Nibbs. I answered you via the private messages.

If anyone else has any issues with memebership upgrading, feel free to write here

#3 May 9, 2019
  4. Mariah P

Mariah P Member
    Premium Member

Hi there
    I upgraded and I only have access to premium sell. Would this be the most appropriate forum as a buyer looking to purchase?

#4 May 20, 2019
  5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hi @Mariah P, thank you for upgrading your membership, now you have access to a private thread Sell. Also you have the opportunity to place your purchase request in the Buy section. By default, for the sake of your own security, you will not see requests from other users, but you can place your purchase request in this thread, which will only be visible to Proven Sellers only. In your request for purchase, we advise you to leave your contact details, so that proven wholesalers can contact you. If your application interests someone from Proven Sellers, they will contact you.

At that, you can see the threads of all sellers, both proven wholesalers and single-time sellers, with whom we recommend to opt for a pickup, instead of sending money and having your pills delivered by mail, because single-time sellers do not get checked the way wholesalers do.

If you have any questions, please write, I will be happy to answer you.

#5 May 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2019
  6. Tammy Stewart

Tammy Stewart New Member
    Standard Member

Hi April, before I upgrade to premium, could you please tell me the average cost for purchasing the 330mg and the 340mg? I have someone reliable to purchase from at the moment but I have a friend that is wanting to see if it’s a bit cheaper?

#6 Jun 4, 2019
  7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello Tammy. Unfortunately, all commercial information is in the paid category and I don't have the right to disclose any information. Its the rules. I am sorry

#7 Jun 4, 2019
  8. 13gunhey498

13gunhey498 New Member
    Standard Member

Thanks for this informations

#8 Nov 6, 2019