Going To Win

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hannah_NZ, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Hannah_NZ

Hannah_NZ Member
    Standard Member

Day 2 of Duromine and I'm feeling pretty good.. My house is spotless, my washing is all done, my toddler is happy, lunches and dinner are prep for the next 2x days, workouts all completed and even have time answer work emails!

Hope this great feeling lasts but regardless the Duromine is possibly the best move I've made in years ;)

#1 Jan 12, 2017
    Mrs-B likes this.
  2. Dee2017

Dee2017 Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

well done.... looking forward to reading how much weight you loose in the first week... I assume you are going to weigh weekly?

good luck on your weightloss journey
    dee

#2 Jan 13, 2017
  3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hannah, hi! Sounds like you did a huuuuge pile of work done! That's great! Love your attitude. If you keep it up like this, you are bound to success! Looking forward to hearing about your progress. Best of luck on your weight loss journey!

#3 Jan 14, 2017
  4. Hannah_NZ

Hannah_NZ Member
    Standard Member

I'm probably going to weigh myself monthly as I don't want to get obsessed with the scales like in the past but I'm pretty in-tune my body and know I've already lost weight .. :)

#4 Jan 14, 2017
  5. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Right, Hannah, this is the best way to monitor your weight loss progress. I know how it's hard to stay away from the scales every day)) Be strong!

#5 Jan 14, 2017