Duromine First Time

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by swans4ever, Jul 15, 2019.

1. swans4ever

swans4ever New Member
    Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello everybody! So excited to find this community.
    I am just starting on Duromine, and actually didn't take a pill yet. I really need someone to accompany me on this journey.
    I have been constantly failing to observe any diet plans. As for exercising, i think i need to start slowly, or may be someone knows trainings which can suit someone with such high weight and not hurt the knees and the back. I know that there's lots of info out there on the internet, but i'd really love to get some advice from someone who went through this already.

#1 Jul 15, 2019
    April likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum! I wish you a successful weight loss journey. If you have any worries about using Duromine, you can check out the Side effects and Questions and Answers sections, where you will find answers to many questions and get an idea of what to expect. Feel free to ask your questions and start with developing a good eating plan. By the way, you can check out the media section of the forum. We have some very useful videos there, which may help you get a hint of where to begin.

#2 Jul 15, 2019
  3. swans4ever

swans4ever New Member
    Standard Member

Thanks for the wishes! Been browsing the forum. Love all the info! Looking for weight loss buddies now ;)

#3 Jul 16, 2019
  4. Brandy89

Brandy89 Member
    Standard Member

Hi Swan, I will be starting Duromine 30mg tomorrow and am a bit nervous. Fingers crossed it works and we don’t get any of the crappy side effects. I love reading the forums here to hear people’s stories and look forward to hearing about how it all goes for you. Happy to update you on my journey too. It will be good to look back on over time after we both hopefully make some progress :)

#4 Jul 16, 2019
  5. swans4ever

swans4ever New Member
    Standard Member

That's so cool! I was hoping to find a Duromine buddy and I am happy you came! Fingers crossed, that's right! Starting tomorrow with you, too. I am on 30 mg, as well. Do you also have a lot of weight to lose? I let myself go... :relieved:

#5 Jul 17, 2019
  6. Brandy89

Brandy89 Member
    Standard Member

I would be happy / alot more comfortable if I lost about 15kg but all up the main goal is 25kg. I’ve gained about 10kg just in the last 5 months!

#6 Jul 17, 2019
    swans4ever likes this.
  7. Brandy89

Brandy89 Member
    Standard Member

Hi Swans4ever, just wanted to check in and see how your first day went ?

:)

#7 Jul 18, 2019
  8. swans4ever

swans4ever New Member
    Standard Member

Hey! Well, I've been trying to eat in a smarter way, I mean, more conscious. Not feeling any effect from Duromine yet. How did you go?

#8 Jul 18, 2019
  9. Brandy89

Brandy89 Member
    Standard Member

Hi, that’s good! :) yesterday I had the dry mouth and had a lot of energy and wasn’t hungry at all. I barely ate yesterday. I also woke up at 2am and couldn’t get back to sleep until 6am. Today I didn’t have the dry mouth or bursts of energy but I felt good. I tried to eat more today than yesterday but have not felt any hunger today.

So you slept fine ? I’m hoping I will get over it quickly and be able to sleep through the night tonight.

#9 Jul 18, 2019
  10. Asr

Asr New Member
    Premium Member Standard Member

Hi there just started today so far no side effects im tired feel like i could sleep feel like ive had no effect at all hope tomorrow is different

#10 Jul 30, 2019
    April likes this.
  11. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello everybody on this thread! How are you doing?

And hi, the new Duromine user, @Asr. Fingers crossed you sleep well and feel the positive effects tomorrow.

#11 Jul 30, 2019
  12. Asr

Asr New Member
    Premium Member Standard Member

@April thank you im hoping the duromine works tomorrow fingers crossed cause today first day didnt feel anything diffrent at all and i also had a nanna nap it didn't effect me at all

#12 Jul 30, 2019
    April likes this.