Duromine 30mg Journey On Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by morcas112, Oct 7, 2018.

1. morcas112

morcas112 New Member
    Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    102.4kg
    Current Weight:
    99.4kg
    Height:
    172cm
    Lost:
    3kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg on D, 65kg long term
    Hi guys, I'm planning on updating my progress in this forum for those interesting (and to keep myself accountable). I started Duromine 6 days ago and I've lost 3kgs.

SW: 102.4kg
    CW: 99.4kg
    GW: 85kg
    Height: 172cm

The first few days I found it difficult to sleep, I was sleeping 6-7 hours and waking up at 6-7am (I usually sleep 10 hrs). I find that the earlier I take it (around 7 am) and the busier I am that day, the better I sleep.
    The first 2 days I experienced dull headaches, probably from cutting sugar and junk foods out cold turkey. My heartbeat was faster than normal but this didn't last long.
    Around day 3-4 I felt quite down, not necessarily depressed but just 'nothing', not interested in anything. This is also when my appetite shrunk heaps.
    On day 6 now and I've lost 3kgs despite not being very active, and being hormonal. I'm now experiencing no side effects, aside from being thirsty all the time (I'm drinking upwards of 3L).

I'm trying to get into the routine of eating a protein smoothie for breakfast, omelette+fruit for lunch, and a healthy meal at dinner. I find that I lose more when I eat more, so I think I'll start incorporating snacks. I'm following the WW plan so I can form healthy habits over the next 1-3 months. Next week I'm going to start pilates and walking.

#1 Oct 7, 2018
  2. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

@morcas112 Sounds as though you have a great plan!

How have you been doing?

#2 Oct 15, 2018