Duromine 2 Month Update (With Pictures)

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Weightloss2809, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Weightloss2809

Standard Member

I will have been on Duromine for 2 Months in about a week. I took about a 10 day break from Duromine in-between the 2 months and have about a week left on this packet. I think this will be my last dose of Duromine and will not get another prescription. It has helped me so much by kick starting my weight loss and seeing the number on the scale every week drop or even stayed the same made me extremely motivated! I do not have any side effects except the occasional dry mouth. I did not loose this weight with just Duromine alone. Diet and Exercise helped play a big part in helping with the weightloss and honestly after you start to exercise and eat healthier you not only feel much better you learn to love it which is what surprised me the most!

My beginning stats:
    Duromine 30mg
    Start date:
    14/2/2017
    Height: 162
    Start Weight: 77.7kgs

Current Stats:
    Duromine 30mg
    Date:
    16/4/2017
    Height: 162
    Current Weight: 66.7kgs
    Total Loss: 11kgs

Photos:
    The First photo is a photo of a skirt which i could not fit into before starting on Duromine. Now the skirt is too big for me!
    The next two photos are comparisons of Before and then After showing a front shot and side shot of both before and after!! Although after was taken about 1 week ago!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#1 Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2019
    Kate likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

:)Thank you so much for sharing your progress! Wow! That kind of posts always make me happy, because such records and photos are the best proof of a great weight loss and all the efforts that paid off eventually. I think you did more than just achieved your personal goal and became a better version of you, you helped many people. Yes, you helped by showing them that everything is possible, weight loss is possible once you really want it and work hard on it.
    I am sure that maybe right now a new user somewhere in the world is reading your story and making his/her decision to change his/her life the same way! And it is great, to see that you're not alone, that many people have the same issue, but were able to solve it and found a new better lifestyle, enjoying it to the fullest.

So thank you dear Weightloss2809 once again and wish you to keep your current great body shape for as long as you want! Please enjoy your new life :laughing:

#2 Apr 17, 2017
  3. Weightloss2809

Standard Member

Thanks Kate!
    I would love to help motivate people! It helps me motivate myself even more! I myself am one of those people who love to read success stories. It makes me feel like if they can do it so can I! and it would be great to be one of them people who can say they did it :) My journey has only just begun and I am very excited to see how the future plays out! :)
    And if I could I would encourage everyone to take progress photos. You don't need to upload them like I did but just for your own personal use to see your efforts pay off. It is totally worth it!

#3 Apr 18, 2017
    Missgypsycrystal, April and Kate like this.
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

What a great thread! Thank you very much for this super motivator. I agree with you. Taking photos to see your own progress is a fantastic motivation for any person. And yours are definitely inspiring! I link up to Kate and thank you very much for this post and hopes that you have given to many many people, who will read your success story and see your success photos. =) Take care!

#4 Apr 18, 2017
    Weightloss2809 likes this.