Duro 15mg results

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Jaki, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Jaki

Jaki Member
    Premium Member Standard Member

Hi, I’m new on here. Joined as my gp prescribed duromine15mg for 12 weeks - during which I lost 5.5kg just before Christmas. I felt the tablets were not really as potent as when I started as I lost 3kg in the first 4weeks. I’m now up .5kg & hopefully receiving Duromine 30mg from a seller on here... I’m 71.5kgs and 5ft 1” (so have about 12-15kgs to lose depending on when I feel healthiest and BMI comes down a bit ... not sure if this helps anyone but happy to share my journey with it. Would love to hear from someone who has gone from 15mg to 30mg and their experience. Thank you

#1 Jan 23, 2020
    Dre likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your amazing progress and best of luck for the rest of your journey!
    DO you have any certain eating plan?

#2 Jan 24, 2020
  3. Jaki

Jaki Member

Hi April, nice to meet you
    I don’t have any particular plan, I’m vegetarian but was eating way too many carbs & sweets - I felt that the duro made it easy to want fruit rather than chocolate or sweets and it certainly helped me cut down on bread, pasta etc... as I could easily choose alternatives. I was feeling full on smaller meal portions... had very few side effects (not sleeping enough in the first few days, dry mouth) ... hoping 30mg which I’ve ordered will help me achieve my goals without any bigger side effects. Wondering if taking one every second day might work better than every day ... will have to explore.
    As for exercise, Yoga & Pilates 3-4 times a week (Moderate levels).
    I’ve been able to read lots on here and appreciate that this forum exists, super helpful ! Thank you

#3 Jan 24, 2020
    Dre and April like this.
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Oh wow! Looks like your experience with Duromine is rather nice. Congrats on the weight loss and on changing your eating habits so much! Do you feel like you're already used to the smaller amounts of sweets and carbs? You're now off Duromine? How long? Did the appetite get back to the previous level?

#4 Jan 24, 2020
    Jaki and Dre like this.
  5. Jaki

Jaki Member

I’ve been off Duro a month today ... considering I got through Chrissy and Jan holidays without gaining more than .5kg I feel it has worked (I wasn’t picking at food and wasn’t really tempted by all the food on offer ... I could’ve had it but I found it fairly easy to choose not too, normally abstaining from all the yummy food in offer would’ve been difficult) so I think the duro was still working wrll the first week after Chrissy ... then I started wanting toast etc... again, I’m still really happy with fruit when sugar cravings hit, no need for chocolate or icecream etc... I’ve started wanting toast & small amounts of pasta again (I didn’t really want any carb other than moderate amounts rice when I was on it, which was the biggest change for me as I use carbs for energy often) ... I’m eating more than when I was on the duro but not putting on weight so I feel like the duro has helped me with portion sizes etc... I have a trip overseas in June and would like to have reached a weight I’m more comfortable with for ease of travelling and just plain fun ... So I’m going to give duro30mg a go ... i really dislike not having the ease I used to have when I was 60kg a few years back ... here’s hoping either way I’ll get there this year regardless. I’ve had a good experience with it ... and I’m ok with losing slowly as long as I’m losing it ...

#5 Jan 24, 2020
    April and Dre like this.
  6. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member
    The Slayers Team

hello Jaki
    welcome to the forum :)

you are among friends here, loads of good advice and experience available.
    great to hear what you are achieving so far, keep it up!

if you have any questions? don't be afraid to ask, or if you just need to Vent,
    April is an absolute Gemstone, and i am never far away :cool:

oh and remember Jaki, The Devil will at some point knock at your door,
    it's up to you my love, to choose whether or not to let him in..

Hugs
    Dre

#6 Jan 25, 2020
    April likes this.
  7. Jaki

Jaki Member

Hi Dre ! Happy to meet you .... feeling the love already ... thanks for your words, good to know I can find support here for those ‘tricky’ times. April has been super welcoming and I’m so happy this group is here... so much great info and personal experience. Well done on keeping this going ... nothing says you can’t do this like community Love
    Hugs back at you
    Jaki x

#7 Jan 25, 2020
    April and Dre like this.
  8. Jaki

Jaki Member

#8 Jan 25, 2020
  9. Jaki

Jaki Member

Oops nothing says YOU CAN DO THIS .... like community LOVE
    Damn auto correct ...

#9 Jan 25, 2020
  10. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

:))) It's great that you're now more aware about yout eating habits and know what to do, when cravings come. Fingers crossed, you will get as light as you wish!

#10 Jan 27, 2020
    Jaki likes this.