Does Anyone Have Any Experience With Sibutramine?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Jessie Blake, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Jessie Blake

Jessie Blake New Member
    Standard Member

Hello everyone. I have been on Duromine for about 6 months now and feel the effects wearing off a bit. Was recommended to try Sibutramine but I am a bit scared. Have any of you used it before and what was the effects? I did like everyone else and "Google"and the brand name seems to be Reductil.
    Admin: if not allowed because this is a Duromine forum I apologize and please remove.

#1 Dec 7, 2016
  2. cindysolis

cindysolis New Member
    Standard Member

Hi I have tried sibutramine before but not reductil i used the pills yeduc .. I lost 30 pounds in one month my only side effect was dry mouth and not feeling hungry but I heard they are discontinued because they are considered dangerous to use

#2 Dec 11, 2016
  3. Sarah Leibbrandt

Sarah Leibbrandt New Member
    Standard Member

Sibutramine was banned in 2010. FDA withdrew its approval due to cardiac events being caused by the medication.

#3 Apr 22, 2018
    April likes this.
  4. Gerisel

Gerisel New Member
    Standard Member

Sibutramine is dangerous. I would go with something natural

#4 May 5, 2018
    April likes this.
  5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

It's ok to ask about other diet pills, no problem. I will just move the topic to the category about diet pills. As for Sibutramine... uses above told you everything you need to know - withdrawn because of high risks for cardiovascular side effects.

Did you manage to lose weight on Duromine?

#5 May 8, 2018
  6. 13gunhey498

13gunhey498 New Member
    Standard Member

Very aware - was taking it for a while until it was no longer available, these diet pills really work - I am not 'at risk' so to speak and I am aware of the health issues and precautions (I work at Health Canada in the drug approval area!).

#6 Nov 7, 2019