Diet- "5 Spoons"

Discussion in 'Diet Plans and Questions' started by Kreative, Jun 20, 2019.

?

bread we eat or not during this diet?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Kreative

Kreative New Member
    Standard Member

Hi, slimming friends!!! Today, I want to share my experience about the diet - "5 spoons", which I found after a 2-year search. The essence of the diet is to eat almost everything you want, yet in small quantities, and often during the day. All in all, you should have 5-6 meals per day, with an approximately 3-hour break between them. It's still hard for me to observe the long pause, though, but I am trying hard to achieve this result).
    So, if we have soup, place 5 spoons of solid products of your soup in a plate, and pour them over with 200 ml of broth. If your meal consists of any protein (meat or fish) with a side dish, the entire portion should be as big as the palm of your hand. You can add salad to this meal, because salads do not count.
    If you have a cake, for example, then there's just 1 piece (200mg) allowed, no more!!!
    Last meal should take place 2 hours before bedtime.
    And, of course, you need to do physical exercises. If you don't, your weight loss will be rather slow.

#1 Jun 20, 2019
    April likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Thanks so much for sharing!! I think, this diet can go very well for those, who have no idea what to eat while on Duromine. You literally don't have to change your food preferences, just the portion sizes.

#2 Jun 20, 2019
  3. Demi_D

Demi_D Member
    Standard Member

It sounds strict. You really need to get used to such small portions of food. but i think it can be a great option for maintaining weight after the course of Duromine. What do you say?

#3 Jun 26, 2019