Delicate "Side Effect" Aka Constipation

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by Kate, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

delicate-side-effect-aka-constipation.jpg
    If this issue bothers you at least for a couple of days, then you may try some herbal laxative (Senokot, Senna, or any kind that contains sena), when this helps (I hope) than try to use more fiber and yogurt daily.

You can buy some fiber mix in powder (any fiber supplement). Personally I added it in my yogurt and used to drink this mix every day as a snack.

Other than that, some foods may help. Like: beetroot (I made a delicious salad: one boiled red beetroot, sliced big pieces, some feta or any soft creamy cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil + balsamic vinegar, salt - mmmm delicious!); prunes, or plum juice, pear juice work perfectly.

Make sure you eat enough raw veggies, make a vitamin salad - chopped celery root, carrots, beetroot, apple, parsley, olive oil or just lemon juice as dressing.

Anyone, who had the same issue and discovered other good solutions, please share.
    I hope everyone is ok, enjoying a stable weight loss.
    Have a great day everyone!

#1 Jan 19, 2015
  2. skinnymee

skinnymee Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

** warning - poo talk ** This week has been tough for me on the elimination side. Alarmingly the laxatives I have been taking basically stopped working, which sent me into research overdrive. I was concerned about taking laxatives from the get-go because one of the side effects is 'irreversible damage' ..like WTF does that mean??? How is this a solution??? My constipation was causing me lower back pain and affecting my daily activities, my mood and my overall weight loss journey. Plus I can't stop thinking about the toxins that are stuck inside me -- eww.

The colon is a workhorse for your digestive system and helps absorb the nutrients your body needs as well as eliminate what it doesn't need. A healthy colon is the centre of a healthy, happy life. Let's face it, if you can't eliminate waste, you could die. Subpar colon health can make us feel sluggish, bloated, agitated, miserable and it can cause us to get sick often. Because the colon processes food waste, it is constantly bombarded by toxins. Left unchecked, these toxins can accumulate and cause all kinds of health problems. So I had to find a solution fast or I would simply have to stop taking Duromine.

Soooo after many many hours of research, I finally happened upon something called Oxy-Powder which uses 'oxygen' - yes oxygen - to gently cleanse and detoxify your whole digestive tract - not just the colon! Did you know that the human intestinal tract is 8 to 10 metres in length and covers a surface area the size of a tennis court? By the age of 40, the average person may have 5-10 kgs of hard, compacted faecal matter lodged in their intestinal tract. GROSS!!! At this moment I realised I was actually one of these people. Eww.

So how does it work? The capsules contain a combination of ozone-oxygenated magnesium and citric acid. The oxygenated magnesium dislodges toxin-filled faecal matter without harming the natural flora in your intestines and basically liquifies it (I did warn you!). It's designed to clean the entire 8-10 metres of the digestive tract and cleanses, flushes, and detoxifies your colon ...while you sleep. After reading hundreds of positive reviews I placed my order.

I received my parcel yesterday and the bottle said 'take four' before bed and if you don't have 3-5 bowel movements the following day, increase your dose by two capsules (until you do have 3-5). Continue this for 5 days. I thought, well my problem is pretty significant, I'll take five. My tummy gurgled throughout the night but unfortunately, I didn't go first thing in the morning as I had hoped (that's when I take my measurements) but I kept an open mind and imagined the little oxygen molecules zapping everything to liquid with laser guns. And then, just after lunch -- relief!! I never thought I would be so happy about poo but I am literally overjoyed to begin feeling clean and light and empty again after carrying around rocks inside me for the past month. Long may it continue!

UPDATE: I am now on day 3 and I can report 4-5 bowel movements each day (2 so far today before lunch) I am astounded at how gentle this process is. Oxy-Powder uses oxygenation to move/clean out the colon and intestinal tract. In effect it doesn't just move waste out, it actually dissolves the waste that adheres to colon walls, which is then pushed out by your own muscles. The most amazing thing is that there are no abdominal cramps or pain and the bowel movements pass quickly and effortlessly because they are in liquefied form. I don't have to race to the bathroom - this is not explosive - and it's different to diarrhea. There is no burning or straining and my tummy feels happier than it has felt in months! I seem to be gaining more energy as the days go by. I feel lighter and "cleaner" as well. My lower back pain has gone, my spirits have lifted and I am interested to see if I notice increased absorption (ie: Duromine or supplements working better). I can't say enough about this discovery. I wish I had known about this years ago! I plan to keep a bottle on hand for periodic colon cleanses. There is no need to ever suffer from constipation again.

#2 Feb 25, 2018
    TeeDee67 and April like this.