5kg off in 6th day

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Boredquarantine16, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Boredquarantine16

Boredquarantine16 New Member
    Premium Member Standard Member

Hello guys,
    I am from UK and ordered duromine from Malaysia. I thought i have been scammed coz i order my duromine last April during lockdown and it only arrived this July, turns out it got stuck in mail because there is no operation during lockdown. So i ordered another Duromine and now it is faster and i can track it online.

My weight loss journey started last week, this is my 6th day, so far i have lost 5kgs and i am feeling positive and tons of energy, i think i will lose more if i didn’t drink last Thursday and binge last night, as i decided to not take it on Thursday and yesterday to give my body a break as i feel i am torturing my body because i got too much energy and when i took it i basically looking for something to do, nonstop exercise, nonstop cleaning the whole house which is really good, and i also wash our 2 cars just because i feel i can’t sit, additional benefit is i am always horny which my husband loves,(he didn’t know i am taking it).
    It is my first time in Duromine 30mg but i am loving the energy.
    I don’t feel hungry at all, just very thirsty. So decided to give myself a break Thursday and Friday as i read somewhere that your body will get use to it, but i still lose 5kg which is good enough for me. Will update again next week, was thinking of not taking it again today Saturday, will start taking it again tomorrow Enjoy your weekend and stay safe! ❤️

#1 Jul 25, 2020
    April and Bea DB like this.
  2. Bea DB

Bea DB New Member
    Premium Member

Wow Great, whats your starting weight?

#2 Jul 25, 2020
  3. Bea DB

Bea DB New Member
    Premium Member

And who did you buy it from? Because ive been trying to reach one seller here, unfortunately she hasnt replied yet. The 2 packs of duromine you bought were from the seller from malaysia?

#3 Jul 25, 2020
    Darlot likes this.
  4. Boredquarantine16

Boredquarantine16 New Member
    Premium Member Standard Member

Hiya, i am not that big, I am 60kg but 5” in height ;), would like to be back to 50kg, because i am 50kg before the lockdown i bought it in Malaysia but I don’t know if i can recommend as she always ask me to pay by westernunion.

#4 Jul 25, 2020
  5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

5kg off in the 6th day is a WOooWW result!! :eek::bomb:
    Look forward to reading about the second week:sun:

#5 Aug 8, 2020