3 Weeks So Far On Duromine ! Very Happy So Far!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Blondie28, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Blondie28

Blondie28 New Member
    Standard Member

I was 80kg and 174cm tall............i started on Duromine 3 weeks ago...started off on 30mg for 2 weeks and now i have been on the 40mg for 6 days.

The first 2 weeks i lost 5kg. which brought me down to 75kg...on the 30mg
    The last 6 days i have lost about 2kg. i seem to be loosing about 0.4kg a day.

Side affects from the 30mg - didnt sleep much or eat the first couple of days then after that no side affects became hungry and everything felt normal just really energetic.
    I had a cup of tea one sugar in the morning ...lots of almonds....steamed veges at night. some days i was norty and had maccas lol ....but i always kept my cal count under 600 cal.

Side affects so far from the 40mg - first couple of days , felt really sick , dry mouth. Now its gone i am normal , i was very hungry yesterday and ate so much ...but today i am fine...planning on just snacking to keep my metabolism up and have lots of steamed veges tnight.

I havent done any excersize to be honest , just done my usual everyday things which isnt alot...went to my course , worked a little and relaxed and watched tv . and on weekends i would have a few drinks which i got very drunk on ......which isnt the worst thing....i know its wrong...but its life....

I am very happy so far with the duromine no bad side affects they all go away in a couple of days....and u HAVE to take it around 6-7 in the morning or u will be up all night....i think i sleep approx 6 hours a night...and that suits me just fine..

I have 3 more weeks of duromine to go...:) my goal weight is 70 kg...i would be happier with less but we all have to be realistic dont we :)

I am happy with everyones stories and great weightloss . never give up you can do it ! :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ..
    I will update more

x

#1 Oct 25, 2011
  2. rocky girl

rocky girl New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Blondie28
    reads like you are having success on duromine, you have lost a good amount of weight without exercise it would be interesting to see how much you would lose if you did exercise, I walk an hr a day im hoping it increases my loss so i can get as much off as possible while being on duromine not sure how ill go without it so im very motivated at moment, keep up the good work.

#2 Oct 25, 2011
  3. Blondie28

Blondie28 New Member
    Standard Member

hey rocky girl..

thank u very much how are u going with ur efforts? x
    i might start walking tommorow...1 hour each night , exp for weekends ...:) thanks for a bit of motivation always appreciated :)

one thing that did happen today - i had rage inside of me ...i have never felt so angry , scared me a lil bit....

xx

#3 Oct 25, 2011
  4. Eloise

Eloise New Member
    Standard Member

id say thats a usual side affect blondie28.... the way i see it duromine is just like speed.... it can make you rage...

#4 Oct 25, 2011