2 Weeks Down

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by nikki82, Oct 19, 2014.

1. nikki82

nikki82 Member
    Standard Member

Today i have been on duromine 40 mg for 2 weeks. Still not feeling any extra energy. I had a bit of constipation but got some medicine from the doctor which fixed that.
    My periods came 8 days early even though im on the pill.
    I have now lost 7.4 kgs in 2 weeks still have alot to go but slowly getting there.

Starting weight was 116.9 kgs
    Today i weigh 109.5 kgs

I dont really have a goal weight just want to be able to fit into a size 12 lol

Had a bit of a depressing day yeaterday went shopping with my best friend while she tried on dresses for her wedding and walking into all the skinny girl shops (my friends a size 12) felt like everyone was starring at me made me feel ashamed as i have extremely big legs (all over) yes i have a bit of a belly and fat arms but my legs are worse. Anyway was glad when yesterday was over.

#1 Oct 19, 2014
  2. Rosie C

Rosie C Active Member
    Standard Member

Stay positive!!!! 7.4kgs is a FANTASTIC loss. That's about 8 1litre bottles of soft drink. Thats the weight of a Cocker Spaniel!!! A whole dog!! Ha!
    You are well on the way and have lost SO MUCH since only a fortnight ago. Don't let the days like yesterday get you down... No point looking back to your old body, just think ahead and focus on your new one and the health that comes with it! You'll go great! I know it!

#2 Oct 20, 2014
    christine V and nikki82 like this.
  3. nikki82

nikki82 Member
    Standard Member

Oh thanks so much for your kind words rosie :)

#3 Oct 20, 2014
    Rosie C likes this.
  4. Rhi0601

Rhi0601 New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Nikki!
    Great work that's a huge loss for 2 weeks!!
    I've just finished my 2nd week.. I was on 15 mg for the first week and then started 30 but I have only lost 2 kg. Can I ask what you've been eating?? :)

#4 Oct 20, 2014
  5. nikki82

nikki82 Member
    Standard Member

For breakfast i have a banana, lunch is grilled chicken sometimes i add some mixed vegies. And dinner is lite jelly occasionally i have some lite biscuits with a small amount of vegemite or i have 3 boiled eggs. Once a week i eat a piece of steak. For a snack i have an apple. I also drink 6 x 600ml bottles of water a day

#5 Oct 20, 2014