Greetings and welcome to NeverGiveUP.team (former Duromine Forum)
Warm greetings from our Weight Loss Forum, which unites people of Australia and New Zealand, as well as all over the world, who want to lose weight, whether they use any weight loss aids, or not.
Our Forum Team does its best to make your stay at the Forum as comfortable and pleasant as possible and we hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.
To keep the Forum as user-friendly, as possible, we try to maintain a certain order and kindly ask you to post your thread in a proper category, i.e.:
- to introduce yourself, post in Introductions
- to share your weight loss experience, post in My experience
- to share a success story, or make a motivational thread, post in Success stories and motivation
- if you want to get access to a variety of cool Forum features, you need to get a Premium Membership and enjoy the full experience
- if you are looking for a doctor or clinic to get a prescription, or want to report a scam seller, post in the appropriate sub-category of Get diet pills online & offline section
- If you have questions or tips on any issue concerning weight loss, post in the appropriate sub-category of Weight loss assistance category
- For any questions about the work of the Forum, post in Forum work. Tips & suggestions.
You also have the opportunity to read or make your own weight loss blog, sharing your experience with other Members and using NeverGiveUP.team as a place that helps you keep the track of your weight loss progress and review your nutrition and physical activity, when needed.
Our dear men, since you are like rare pearls on NeverGiveUP.team, and weight loss in men seriously differs from the way that women lose weight, we would like to attract your attention to the fact that you have Men’s corner, where you, if you wish, can open a separate thread and have more people of the same gender, similar experiences and worries. We truly appreciate your presence on the Forum and hope that each day brings one more man, who is willing to become healthier and reach new goals.
As you know, scales are not the only (and not the best) indicator of your weight loss progress. Therefore, it is strongly advised to take some photos of yourself before you begin Duromine journey, during it, and at the very end – to compare these and see the changes. On NeverGiveUP.team, you can upload your photos to share your success with other Members and keep your motivation always at hand.
We started in 2009 and today we can proudly say that we are a strong and supportive Weight Loss Community, which currently amounts to over 10 thousand active Members, who come here to share their own experience of Duromine use, of developing proper nutrition and exercising programs, as well as their success stories of weight loss and post-Duromine life.
We value each and every of you, and are always open to your suggestions and recommendations. If you feel like there is some other information you would like to see on NeverGiveUP.team, feel free to share your ideas with us. We, in turn, promise that we will do everything to make your stay here as comfortable and pleasant, as possible.
We appreciate your attentiveness and efforts to keep our Forum clean and orderly.
Warm wishes, NeverGiveUP.team (ex.Duromineforum.com Team).